Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Award for James ...

Awards Day at Duffield School
Jan. 28, 2011


James had called last week to inform us that he was to receive a "reward" for being a good student ... he wanted to know when I was coming up for a visit ... as I was already visiting his cousin Daigen in Millet ... I decided to go and spend a few days in Carvel as well ... It was exciting to go to the school and watch James in his Kindergarten class ... they went up in front of the audience and entertained us with a few songs before the awards were presented ...


James and his award ... so proud of him ...!


Keep up the good work James ...

1 comment:

  1. What a great post...You must be so proud of him and his REWARD!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.