Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dagmar's Surprise ...

Found Treasures

While on my walk downtown yesterday ... I decided to stop in this little shop of unique collectibles ...
 my dear friend Dagmar is always hunting for treasures ... 
and low and behold look what I found for her ... !!  
She had asked me to be on the look-out for one of these carts for her "Farm Chicks Adventure" 


Dagmar's Cart

I also found these interesting salt & pepper shakers for her ... of course ...
 they are for one of her many crafting creations ...
Dagmar will have to wait until April or May to receive them ...
 there are too many miles between us ...
it will have to be a road trip ... a good excuse to get together !!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! what a lucky, lucky girl I am to have a friend to such as you..I can't wait to see you down in Kelowna..Well will be home 15th of April, see you on the 16th!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.