Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rat Rod ...

1929 Model "A"

Well here are a few pictures of my son's new toy ... the men in my family seem to have this need to tear things apart and then re-build them ...

The car is a 1929 Model A with a 1923 T Bucket body ... Chevy 350 w/400 HP ...
 Turbo 350 Transmission ... Ford 9" Rear end w/4:56 gears.
The car was originally from Louisiana ... it was bought and rebuilt  in Medicine Hat, Alberta ... that person then  traded it to my son for his 1985 Chevy 1500 on 46" tires ... apparently due to a new baby arriving , this young man needed a more family friendly vehicle ... LOL.
You can check out a video of the car @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26AORaatt5E

1929 Model "A"  &  1985 Chevy


This truck was huge  ....  I needed a step ladder just to reach the door ... I fit under the front bumper no problem ... guess putting in my own windshield washer fluid would be out of the question ... 
 definitely not recommended as a "family" vehicle ... the Model "A" is more my size ... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.