Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pretty Pink Carnations...

Flowers from Mom

These flowers were handmade by my mother a few years ago ...
she is usually knitting or crocheting something ...
hats, sweaters, vests, scarfs, afghans, etc ...
I even remember, growing up, watching her work on the electric knitting machine ...
(not sure where it is now)
Many of our outfits were made on that machine ...
at that time mom would make two outfits exactly the same for "me and my sister "
perhaps there is still a photo somewhere ...?
These gifts are always appreciated ...
especially knowing they were made with ... love ... !

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful these look..I thought they were freshly cut until I saw that your mother made them. Beautiful..you can see they were made with love!
    I am sitting outside in the sunshine crocheting...making something for Claire with love from her Oma..a blanket, I think xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.