Wednesday, April 20, 2011

On Guard ...

Keeping an Eye on Things





Travelling back to Alberta ...  in a blizzard ...
this Osprey was perched on the fence post down by the neighbours field ...

 

Heading into Fernie ... clear blue skies ...
saw this Hawk along the side of the road ...


This shot was along Hwy 7 heading towards Okotoks ...
there were two hawks sitting on top of the hydro poles ...
no place to pull over right there  ...
when I was able to stop to take a picture ...
the birds had flown away ...
oh well ... maybe next time ... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christa..
    Great shots..love when you show what you see while traveling...and I know you have a lot of windshield time. Have fun picking up Daigen and most likely heading back to Mayook! I know the blog will have some great grandkidlet photos over the next few days!
    ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.