Monday, May 2, 2011

News Flash ...

Craigs' Wrist X-Ray




Oh my ...
this is the news we received this evening ...
After school today ... Craig was playing on the swings ...
going as high as he could ... decided to jump off ...
a flying leap ...
landing hard on the ground ...
breaking his right wrist ...
Katie took him to the hospital ... where they waited a few hours ..,
the doctors had to put him under anesthetics ...
to set the bone in his wrist and apply the cast ...
Craig is home now ...
taking it easy ...
I was delighted to hear from him ...
 telling  me all about his ordeal  ...
he is doing okay ... not in a lot of pain now ...
he said he will send a picture of his cast when daddy gets home ...
No school for a couple of days ...

Grandma's sending love and light  for a speedy recovery ...



1 comment:

  1. OMG! please tell Craig that I hope he has a good nights sleep and that he isn't in too much pain...what a way to miss school! I hope he has a swift recovery so he can go and play!
    oxo
    Love and hugs,
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.