Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quick Visit ...

Yeah ... the Kids are Here ...

The kids are in BC to attend wedding ...
Craig has is new cast on ...
some of the edges were a little rough ...
so Grandpa was asked to smooth it somehow ...
the Dremel Drill was the best tool for the job ...
Craig still has a couple of weeks to go ...
before the cast can be removed ...
He can hardly wait ...

Ella decided to get dressed in her new outfit ...
she caught sight of the purple flower I made ...
and wanted me to put it on her ...
of course we needed to take a picture ...
and then ...
we couldn't leave James out ...
so he stood beside his sister ...
while grandpa was standing behind me  ...
making funny faces at them ...
The joy of laughter could be heard throughout the house ...



1 comment:

  1. Great post this morning...love seeing the kids today with work done by Dr. Mike! love his new cast very cool..Ella looks so cool with her new outfit as well as that flower..love it..I will sure miss seeing Claire this morning..will have to wait until Monday.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.