Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's Have Lunch ...

So Delicious ... !
July 19, 2011
Kendall made this delicious sandwich ...
rye bread, goat cheese, avocado, lettuce &  tomatoe ...
and for dessert ...
Huckleberry Pie made for last nights dinner ...

Meet Ian, Kendall & Daigens dog...
"Brutus "...
he is an Victorian Bulldog ...
5 yrs of age ...
and  93 lbs
He spent the time with us while the kids were travelling ...
and his sister ...
"Meatball" ...
(no photo of her)
is a British Bulldog ...
 2yrs ...
at 38 lbs
spent her time with Lorraine & Barry ...

Daddy giving Daigen a helping hand ...
picking up the toys ...
with my Reach Extender ...
that I got as a gag gift ...
Ian was quite surprised  ...
at how well this nifty gadget worked ...
took awhile to clean up the toys at the rate they were working ...
A job well done by both of them ... !



2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what I love more..the sandwich, pie or Brutus! Such a great blog today...finally have your son trained to pick up his toys! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats funny Dagmar, ian picking up his toys:) Looking at your post makes me want a sandwich like that for lunch today mmm... These pictures just make me miss you guys. And Daigen is missing the pool:) love it preggo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.