Thursday, July 21, 2011

Uncle Dan Arrives ...

Are You Awake Yet ?
July 13, 2011

Good morning Uncle Dan ...
Daigen & Arden decided to play a duet ...
early in the morning ...
they were done with sleeping ...
and it was time everyone should be up ...
WHEN'S BREAKFAST ...?
I came down from upstairs and the first thing Arden greeted me with was ...
"Where's the waffles ? "
my intuition told me that she was put up to it ... !!
So ... the boys had to look after the children ...
while waffles were being made ...
Dan & Ian took the twins ...
played with them until their breakfast was ready ... 
then they headed into the living room to watch the kids dance to a show on TreeHouse ...
poor Jacob wanted to catch a few more zzzz...
but Arden wanted to have a fuse-ball game ...
Daigen was setting the balls on the table ...
"Game On"

Breakfast completed ...
children playing ...
enjoying my coffee with Brynn


What a thrill for Uncle Dan to finally meet his new nieces ...
they are 6 months old ...
 he had only seen pictures and visited with them on Skype ...
We were delighted to have the Roberts family staying with us ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.