Thursday, September 15, 2011

Morning Workout ...

Cutting Firewood
This pile of logs ...
leftover from when it was logged years ago ...
is down on moms property ...

I spent about an hour cutting the logs ...
then had to stop ...
when the chainsaw hit a stone that was buried in the bark ...
that was it until it gets sharpened again ...
I'll be spending a few days here ...
until it's all cut ...
and stacked into the new woodshed ...

My lovely attire for cutting wood ...
old shirt ... chainsaw protective pants ...
steel-toed work boots ... gloves ...
safety glasses and hearing protection ...
sat by the pile of wood ... in the beautiful outdoors ...
enjoying my light lunch ...
before heading home ...
to continue with my other project ...

Worked on the third bedroom in the afternoon ...
finished sanding, cleaning, and taping the walls ...
and put on first coat of paint ...
had another good workout ... climbing up & down the ladder ...
not sure how many times ...
I guess I should have had a pedometer ...
think I did enough work for today ...
it's dinner time ...
and time to sit back & relax ...



2 comments:

  1. What a gal! OMG! hopefully you slept like a log..so glad you keep your cell phone handy while you are doing all that you do! great post honey!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I love getting the wood ready for warm fires in the house on a crisp morning. My favorite:)LOve Preggo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.