Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cooking Begins ...

At 6:30 AM
Oct. 7, 2011
It was a rainy day ...
good day to spend in the kitchen ...
first I did have my coffee and breakfast ...
then prepared the cabbage ...
to make Cabbage Rolls  ... 
All the ingredients put together for the filling ...

Placing the rolls in the Crock Pot ...
covering with diced tomatoes ...

Eight hours later ...
it was finished ...

I had a lovely dinner ...
it was delicious ...


I vacuumed packed a few packages ...
and some fresh Borscht soup ...
made today from all the leftover veggies ...
they'll be quick meals for Mike ...
and busy days ahead ...
getting firewood ...


2 comments:

  1. They look so yummy..can almost smell them from here! Lucky Mike to have you as his wife..you cook, clean, bake, paint, stack and split wood..use a chainsaw, crochet..blog..omg! and are my personal spell checker! You are amazing girlfriend..and I haven't even listed all your accomplishments!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Krautwickler schauen soooooo gut aus!
    Franz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.