Monday, October 31, 2011

Gifts Displayed ...

For the Knight Family
Oct. 22, 2011
Kendall & I spent a bit of time ...
admiring all the gifts as we took each one out ...
and displaying them in Nixon's room  ...
to take a picture ...
Amazing to see all these different baby items ...
not one was duplicated ...

While Kendall & I were working with the gifts ...
and trying to take pictures ...
Daigen kept dancing thru the area ...
waiting for grandma to take a picture of him ...
he was being so silly ...
doing crazy things ...
how could I resists that smiling face...
we had some good laughs with the kooky kid ...

Ian & Kendall used the skull on the gift tags for Nixon ...
they were surprised to see these little shoes, soother, and pacifier holder ...
capturing the same theme ...
I think the little high-top sneakers are cute ...

Kendall was so happy to have received all these baby items ...
they are now waiting for the baby furniture to arrive ...
to finish decorating the baby's room ...
This was a special time with Ian and Kendall ...






What an exciting time for the Knight family ...
waiting for Baby Nixon to arrive ...

Sending love & Light ...


2 comments:

  1. Daigen was so funny that day, seeing the pictures still makes me laugh. Little nut:) At least we know he won't have a I'm not the center of attention problem when Nixon comes.LOL! Love Preggo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos....these will be a great keepsake for Kendall...I know that you are so glad you flew up to their home to share those moments!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.