Friday, October 21, 2011

Mud Frogs Studio ...

A Real Treat !
What a thrill it was to spend some time ... 
in the Mud Frog Studio ...
for more info and pictures of their collection  click here 
on Tuesday with Dagmar and Evelyne ...
Dagmar had a lesson on making a birdhouse ...
Evelyne helped with carving out the holes for the cord to hang the birdhouse ...
this piece will be part of the collection for the next firing in the kiln ...

I fell in love with the birdhouses ...
so many to choose from ... 
thought I would take a few pictures ...
 but ...
if you want to see the whole collection go to the link above ...

I loved the intricate details of their pieces ...
Dagmar's sisters Evelyne & Caroline ...
also teach classes on creating pottery ...
I hope to attend one of these lessons ...
I did end up purchasing the birdhouse with the large leaves as the roof ...

When Jim & Dagmar came for a visit yesterday ...
she surprised me with this gift ...
the other little birdhouse I fell in love with ...

These two beautiful birdhouses ...
will be a wonderful addition ...
when they are placed outside next spring ...
in my yard ...

Thank you Dagmar for my gift ...
and thank you Evelyne for a wonderful day ...

PS:  Mike says thank you Dagmar ,
for the case of Old Brewery Organic Pale Ale Beer ...
from the Nelson Brewing Company ...
He'll be taste testing it this weekend ... !!!



1 comment:

  1. Great photos! So happy that you love the bird houses..you could definatley create a masterpiece of your own! Tell Mike I hope he likes it. xox
    HVe a great time at Kendall's shower!
    xoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.