Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Remembering My Dad ...

With Music
May 29, 1926 - Oct 18, 2008

Taking time to reflect on my dad ...
his passion was music ...
he was so talented ...
and could play any instrument he chose ...
We spent many hours together ...
dad playing and I sang ...
we performed at numerous outings ...
around the community ...
at the Studio Stage Door in Cranbrook ...
and Centre 64 in Kimberley ... 
Just Dad & I ...




1. Beauty of B.C.
2. Kufstien
3. Spanish Eyes
4. Track 4
5. Vagabund
6. Track 6
7. What'll I Do
8. Your Cheat'n Heart
9. If I Should Lose My Way






The spring of 2007 ...
I decided that I wanted to record a CD ...
so that I would always be able to hear his voice ...
and the music he loved to play ... 
These were special moments for me ...
spending time with my dad ...

I miss him very much ...
always in my heart ...
I love you,  Dad ...




3 comments:

  1. oh how happy you must be have this special CD as a rememberence...Have a special time with your mom today..so thankful you have such good memories of your Dad...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What special memories!
    I hope you enjoyed your visit today and sorry that I was'nt able to see you.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. just seeing his Picture brings back a Ton of Memories . He was a good Friend and someone who will always be in my Heart.

    Vern

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.