Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Special Day ...

For Oma
Nov. 25, 2011

Happy Birthday mom (oma) ... !!!

Mike and I went into town to have dinner with mom ...
at the "Resort"
Mom was showered with gifts ...
 and many  phone calls from family & friends ...

We placed the Poinsettia arrangement ...
outside of the apartment ...
A warm and festive greeting ...
for those who pass by her door ...

Mom had a wonderful day with family and friends ...
Wishing you love ... happiness ... joy and laughter ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of your Mom..she sure looks wonderful and obviously takes good care of herself..I spy some of your gifts in the mix there..I am so glad she had such a happy day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she received her present from us in time? I'm phoning her today as I knew you guys would be partying it up at the resort:) Hope she had a great day. Lots of Love Preggo
    P.S. soon enough i will just be kendall again. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.