Friday, December 2, 2011

My Gifts ...

Birthday Treasures

I had an awesome birthday ... 
I was showered with cards ...gifts ... emails ... phone calls ... Skype calls ... that lasted late into the evening ...
(the earrings are from Ian, Kendall and Daigen ... love the colour purple)
apparently there are more treasures still on route ...
Mom & Johanna decided to come for a visit in the afternoon ...
bringing lunch for all of us ...
it was a day for sitting back ... relaxing ... visiting and with those who are near and dear to my heart ...
Grateful for the abundance in my life ...
Thank you to everyone for all your blessings and wishes ... !!!


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a super day.I already sold one of Kendals soaps,and I am not even open yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new heading looks great. Happy you like everything. Love preggo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's my snowmobile?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.