Friday, December 9, 2011

Old Games ...

Hidden in the Closet

Today I decided to clean out a closet in the spare bedroom ... 
this is where we keep games and puzzles ...
hidden under some of the adult games ...
were some of the old kids games and puzzles ...
that belonged to our boys ....
we had forgotten all about them ...
some of these games go back as far as 1982 ...
they were tattered boxes all taped up
the grandchildren have played with the other games and puzzles that I kept ...
I'm sure they will be excited to see that I have found a couple more ...


After opening the puzzle box ...
I ended up putting the pieces together ...
(like I didn't have anything else to do ... ya right ...)
wanted to make sure we were not missing any ...
as you can see ...
they were all there ... !!!

I actually enjoyed playing today ...
was a nice break ...
brought back a lot of memories ...



2 comments:

  1. Thats Great that fruit salad one looks pretty cool:) Love preggo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you there putting the puzzles together thinking of the fun you will have sharing it with all the grnadkids when they come in a few weeks for Christmas! See...being a horder..or collecter is a good thing!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.