Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Project Completed ...

On The Honey-Do List
The first few days of retirement ...
jobs needing to be done ...
getting the shop ready to start the projects ...
(actually had to make a couple saw-horses first)

Hooray ... finally getting shelves in the garage ...
to store our containers ...
and stuff ...

I was surprised ...
when I came home from town ...
to see that Mike had finished the shelves  ...
and even starting filling them ...
I'm a happy camper today ...
now only 3 more sets to go ...

Wow ... job well done ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. Those look great! Good job Grandpa:) What wonderful things a handy man can do. Love Millet Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you might have a chance to use the garage for it's original use..parking the car..keeping it warm...what a concept! Good work Mike..the honey do list just gets longer! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.