Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Gift To Me ...

From Log Cabin Studio

Oh what a happy day for me ...
when I finally went to Bull River ...
to go see Caroline and pick up the painted rock ...

Caroline is a local artist ...
who lives in Bull River ...
check out her Log Cabin Studio blog 


The rock is Brazilian Agate ...
which was sent to Caroline ...
from a jeweller who resides in Indiana ...
this wonderful piece of agate had the privilege ...
of having a Monarch Butterfly ...
painted on it ...

I am grateful to have this piece of artwork ...
displayed in my home ...
and to have had it handcrafted ...
 by my dear friend ...



3 comments:

  1. What a nice gift:) Love Millet Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...looks like the butterfly is having a drink in the pond..it is lovely having such a talented sister....and that we are all friends!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like it.I always feel honored when someone wants to buy a piece of my work.Thank-you
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.