Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Indoor Gardening ...

With The AeroGarden System
Well today was the day ...
to start up my AeroGarden again ...
When we moved to Airdrie in 2004 ...
I really missed having fresh veggies ...
from the garden ...
so Mike bought these indoor gardens ...


Going to put in Salad Green Seeds ...
and
3 Cherry Tomatoe Plants ...

This is an excellent way to start your spring seedlings ...
that can be transplanted into you outdoor garden ...
AeroGarden has special seed trays to do this ...
I am waiting for mine to arrive ...
so that I can get a few things started indoors ...
The self contained hydroponic gardens ...
are set up now ...
 and the grow lights lit ...
the lights are on a cycle ...
 16 hours on and 8 hours off ...

Now just waiting for the sprouts to appear ...
excited to watch them grow ...
It won't be long before we are enjoying fresh lettuce ...


For More Information on the AeroGarden System Click ... HERE


3 comments:

  1. I imagine this year will be the first in many yers you will have an outdoor garden as well, now that you are retired and live in your most favorite place! Looking forward to seeing what is sprouting under those lights!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a pretty cool system.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.

    Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service?

    Kudos!

    Also visit my web blog ... reputation management for individuals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.