Sunday, February 19, 2012

Indoor Gardening ...

Little Sprouts

This picture was taken on Feb. 15th ...
the little plastic domes ...
were ready to be removed ...
as the seeds have sprouted ...
and the little plants ...
needing the room to grow ...

These pictures were taken yesterday ...
Feb. 18th ...
it's amazing how quickly they grew ...
I needed to remove the smaller ...
Cherry Tomatoe plants ...
and leave the best one to continue growing ...
in a few more days ...
 I will be able to pick some fresh baby greens ...
for a salad ...

Love my little gardens ... !!!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing what water and light can do! looks like spring has arrived in your home..at least in the garden❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,I will be out for fresh herbs,are the ever growing fast.Must be your touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.