Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Special Card ...

From Ella 

What a thrill it was yesterday ...
to go to the mailbox ...
and receive mail ...
from one of your grandchildren ...
this card was sent from Ella ...
for Valentine's Day ...
It sure touched our hearts ...
I called her to thank her for the card ...
and I loved hearing her giggle ...
apparently she had worked really hard on this ...
(mommy told me ...)

Oh the joys of being grandparents ... 
to receive little treasures like this ... !!!



3 comments:

  1. what a nice card that little ella made for you guys:)love k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift to receive from Ella....I am sure this will be put into your memory box!Enjoy your snowy day!
    xoxo
    BTW...thanks for all the sweet help you are to me! wink wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it,it's beautilul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.