Sunday, March 25, 2012

Surprise Photos ...

On My iPad ...


The kids love playing on the iPad ... I had pictures in iPhoto that I was going to post on my blog ... but to my surprise I had quite a few extra photos to choose from ...
Not sure when James took these pictures and edited them ... these kids now are just too smart ...

These photos are from an App. on my iPad ... where the kids create and paint pictures ... didn't know they were being saved as well ... see that little camera with the nose ... they figured out that it is the camera ... !!! It's so nice to see them sharing, reading and playing together ... !

1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos and good memories..I bet they are happy to have a week with you and Mike...hopefully the roads will be great for your drive back to Mayook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.