Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Be Aware ...



 
When I went down the road ...
to take the picture of the Turtle Crossing Sign ...
I drove on the off road to turn around ...
and there in the middle of the road ...
was this BIG BLACK BEAR ...
he was frightened by the vehicle ...
and turned and hid in the trees ...
I was grateful to have had my camera to capture this picture ...
This bear was later spotted crossing the road onto our place ...
Out of courtesy ... we always inform our neighbours ...
when we spot the bears travelling thru our area ...


2 comments:

  1. Glad I don't have to worry about him in the city.He can have my house!

    8508 Betts Rd. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness...we were just talking about this the other day, whether you had seen the bears around your place lately! Stay safe..especially when ou are walking about as you do❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.