Friday, June 22, 2012

A Beautiful Sight ...

 
I was out on the deck this morning ....
and this White-Tailed Deer ...
was in the driveway ...
she caught sight of me ...
and started stomping her legs ...
I had seen movement in the bush ...
figured with the way she was behaving ...
there must be a fawn nearby ...

 
I was very still ...
standing on the deck with my camera ...
waiting for the little one to appear ...

 
I was hoping to get a few more snapshots ...
but momma felt it was time to leave ...
and the little fawn ...
 scurried back into the bush ...
following her to safety ...

Grateful to have had this opportunity to see them both ...



3 comments:

  1. Just so sweet, love seeing the spring fawns! Good shot to be able to capture that little one! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,lucky you,nothing can come close to beautiful mother nature ! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so lucky to live where we do...
    Great photos Christa!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.