Friday, June 8, 2012

Craig's Turn ...

May 30, 2012
 
Today it was Craig's turn playing ball ...
he just had a practise today ...
mainly tossing and catching the ball ...
we thought it may have been cancelled ...
due to the rain ...
but low and behold it was just a quick storm ...
Ella and I sat under my trusty umbrella ...
watching the kids play ...

 
Ella had enough of watching Craig ...
so we headed to the schoolyard ... 
to play on the play centre ...
she had a blast as I spun her around on the tire swing ...
her laughing was infectious ...

After the game ...
for a treat ...
I took the kids to get a Blizzard ...
from Dairy Queen ...
(we brought one home for daddy as well ... the BIG KID... !!!)



4 comments:

  1. Nice to watch them on your blog,glad I am inside where it's warm. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They know how much fun you are when you come for a visit and how you always make time for them...and maybe they will get a special DQ treat..what a great grandma you are..imagine all the pictures they will have of their childhood because of you! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure the kids love all things you do with them.K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.