Sunday, June 3, 2012

Planter Drain Plate ...

 
I finally picked up my plate ... from Caroline ...
at the Mud Frogs' Studio ...
click Here ... to check out the site ... 
I have a plant hanging up on the log beams ...
and had a plastic plant plate underneath it to catch the excess water ...
It was quite flimsy and would spill over onto the couch ...
So, I had asked Caroline to make me one ...
Caroline suggested that it should be made out of Red Clay ...
with this beautiful glaze ...
It is perfect for my plant ... 
almost seems a shame to cover it up ... !!!
I do have other plants that need plates as well ... hope to pick up some more soon ... !!!

Thank you Caroline for this gift ... I love it ... !!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like all of your plants will have beautiful pottery plates under them...❤and you can buy them locally!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome i want to talk to her cause I want 4 mugs made for coffee for me:) Love her stuff.K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christa,I am glad it was the right fit.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never looked better !!! M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.