Tuesday, July 3, 2012

And Now For The Presents ...

June 23, 2012
 
It had been so busy with all the Birthday celebrations ...
that the gifts were opened the next day ...
It took a few hands to figure out and build some of the presents ...

 
Apparently ...
Daigen sought out this gift from the pile ...
and brought it to Kendall so that he could open it ...
I was delighted when I was informed ...
so I came in from outside ...
to sit and build with Duplo blocks ...
that Grandma and Grandpa bought for him ...


2 comments:

  1. Lucky,lucky boy! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe all those presents...how times have changed..looks like yours were a big hit❤what fun it is to see you building with Daigen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.