Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh ... The Strong Winds ...

Afternoon on July 3, 2012
 
We had the worst wind storm ...
I believe ever ...
after the morning North/East winds ...
it completely changed direction ...
 in the afternoon ...
strong winds out of the South/West ...
trees were bending in all directions ...
branches were snapping off ... 
and were blown all over the yard ...
our patio chairs and table were blown over ...
the BBQ ended up in the far corner of the deck ...
it actually flipped our solar panels for the pool ...
they were full and running at the time ...
I had planned to work outside today ...
but after gathering all the furniture up ...
and being hit by flying Pine cones ...
I decided I had better stay indoors ... 
after this wind storm ...
we had torrential rain falling ...

I had quite a mess to clean up after this storm ...



3 comments:

  1. The wind is good for re-arranging furniture on a deck..zoom zoom! I remember talking to you that day..it is a bit scary to see a storm come up that suddenly!❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. WICKED,hope you had a good book on hand to wait out the storm, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy i hate when we have big wind storms...they make me worry. love k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.