Thursday, August 9, 2012

Early Morning Swim ...

 
The kids woke up early ... hardly had breakfast finished ...
when the they were wanting to go out and play in the pool ...
I hadn't even had my coffee yet ... !!!
Oh well ... time for that later ..
out I went and opened up the pool ...
as soon as the solar blanket was removed ...
they jumped in ...
I was so impressed with Ella putting her face completely into the water ...
and swimming around ...
 
Craig and James gathered up the "Noodles" ...
and stuffed as many as they could underneath them ...
 to ride them like a Bucking Bronco ...
only to be bucked off ... and dumped in the water ...
I'm sure if Daddy was here ...
he would give it a go as well ...!!!

The kids were in there for hours ... as well as Katie ...
it was already after 12:00 ...
and they were getting hungry for lunch ...
so I went in and put pizza in the oven ...
and slowly but surely they made their way out ...
going in for a shower ... 
to get ready to go to their other Grandparents for a few days ...

Our time together was short and sweet ...
except for the adventure the night before with the storm ...
It was still a lot of fun ... !!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wish I had their energy or yours. Looks like a lot of fun! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun looks like you guys had a nice time.love k

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is never too early for a swim of you are a kid! ❤ wonderful that you got to see all 5 of your Grandkids this month.😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.