Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Farewell Show ...

 
An evening at the Studio Stage Door for a farewell show ...
for bassist Joel Kroeker and pianist Tim Plait ...
who are leaving the group ...
to further their studies in music ...
check out their website Here

 
I had the privilege of attending this farewell concert ...
Tammy was kind enough to invite me ...
as she had an extra ticket ...
and this would be the last time seeing Tim ...
(Tim was also the pianist for the Bisset Singers ... the choir that Tammy & I belong to)
It was an amazing evening of Jazz music ...

Thank you Tammy for a wonderful evening ... !!



2 comments:

  1. Glad Tammy invited you and you got to say goodbye..music is such an amazing gift to share isn't it?❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had an enjoyable evening, Tim will be missed! M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.