Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gone Fishing ...


 I was thrilled when Eric called to see if I wanted to go fishing ...
It was a most incredible ... beautiful day ...
sunny ... hot ... and calm waters ...
on Lake Koocanoosa ...
the Kokanees (fresh water salmon) were so big ...
compared to the small fish last year ...
these were more than pan-fries ...
 As we were trolling up and down the lake ...
we were blessed to see a ...
Golden Eagle and a Bald Eagle ...
perched in the same tree ...
and watched them fly away ...
catching fish right out of the water ...
My catch ... limit of 15 ...
cleaned and ready ...
to be ...
eaten fresh ... frozen ... and canned ... shared ... 

It was a fabulous day ... !!!
Thank you to Eric for taking me out on the lake fishing ... !!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day:)I may just have to test those fish next time i see you to make sure they are safe for youto eat.lol!love k

    ReplyDelete
  2. How happy I was to hear you had a chance to go fishing..what a wonderful time you had and to see 2 eagles...good karma❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Christa ! M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.