Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthday Girl ...

September 9, 2012

After breakfast Sunday morning ... before I left ...
Ella opened up her birthday cards ...
she is having a few of her girlfriends from school ...
join her at the dance studio ...
to have a little party ... 
on Saturday ...
xoxo

 A few more pictures from Butterfield Acres 

  By the pond ...
 Going for a wagon ride on "Old Blue" the Tractor ...

Playing in the large dirt area ... 
riding the truck and wagon down the hill ...
Ella going thru the tunnels ...
and rocking in the shaded picnic play area ...

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday,sweet Ella. Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ella, looks like you guys had a boat load of fun at the farm. Can't wait to take the boys there I know they would love it. And the last time you n I went daigen couldnt see. I'm sure he'll be much more excited this time:)Love K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.