Wednesday, October 24, 2012

From One Day To Another ...


Took these photos late on Monday afternoon ...
was surprised how far down the snow line was ...
and how beautiful the golden colours were ...
from the Larch (Tamarak) Trees ...
Had a feeling this day that we were in for lots of snow soon ...
It was a busy day putting all the outdoor things away ...
as soon as I had finished covering the patio furniture ...
went inside ...
and the snowflakes started to fall ...

The view on Tuesday morning ...
 
We had more snow up at our house ....
than down at the lake ...
still is a beautiful sight ...

Excited for the winter season to begin ... 
but ...
it could have waited until we were done moving Oma ...
and 
for the kids next week ...
as they make their rounds ... treat or treating for Halloween ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. I agree!
    I do love winter-----specially now that I don't have to shovel the white stuff. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic photos my friend..what a change and how wonderful that you could capture it so beautifully❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.