Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Moving Crew Arrived ...


I spent Friday in the kitchen ...
cooking and baking ahead ...
so that the moving crew would have a hardy lunch on Saturday ...


The morning went by so quickly ...
didn't even have a chance to take any photos ...
there were three trucks and a trailer ...
moving and hauling the furniture to the place of storage ...
while they were unloading ...
I quickly put out trays of luncheon meat ... cheese ... bread ... veggies ...
heated the pot of soup and popped a pizza in the oven ...
here they are enjoying a well deserved break ...
then after lunch ...
one last load of furniture was delivered to moms apartment ...
When Nathan arrived back to the house ... we all went back to the house ...
kids and all to try and get a few more things done ...

Of course with the kids  ...
there was more goofing around than anything ...
they were excited about some of the stuff they were finding ...
Ella ended up with Oma's little suitcase ...
that I can still remember her having before they moved out west ...
to me it is seemed like FOREVER ago ...

 
Sunday after breakfast ... we headed back to moms ...
cleaned out the sheds and loaded the trucks ...
so grateful that Oma came out to spend time with the grandchildren ...
so that Nathan & I  could ...
 get'er done ... !!!


3 comments:

  1. Good work everyone!I'm sure the kids were excited to see u as well.love k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I got exhausted just reading and watching .You are one amazing woman,Christa. M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more day to finish up..what a trooper every one was to pitch in and help..the food looks like a wonderful reward! You truly are one amazing BFF❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.