Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Ostrich Puppet ...

 
Oh ...  this Ostrich loves to kiss ... nibble and tickle ...
it was cute watching Nixon ...
while Kendall was playing with him ...

 
Nixon helping Grandma in the kitchen ...
I was washing and putting away the dishes ...
and Nixon was taking them back out ...
Didn't mind at all ...
it kept him busy and here at my side ...
As for Daigen he was playing in his room ... reading books ...

Later Nixon in the tub ...
finger painting ...
it takes a lot of concentration to get the right amount of paint ...
 out of the container ...
another masterpiece from the little one ... 


3 comments:

  1. How cute he is, he will be walking or running soon..aren't they so much fun at this age! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Nixon he is too funny:) He always seems to keep us on our toes.Love k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable to watch,I know I could not keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.