Friday, December 7, 2012

Let's Have A Tea Party ...

 
Ella had called me upstairs ...
she was already to have a tea party ...
she decided to bake a cake ... a Vanilla Strawberry cake ...
(yellow and red plates)
then cooked up a pot of soup ...
on the stove ...
After being served a delicious meal ...
I was informed that I was to clean up ...
as she had done all the cooking ...
Had I known that was the deal ...
I may not have gone upstairs ...
Just not fair ... (in my eyes) 
what happened to pretending ... too much like real life ...
:)

We did work together cleaning up because I made such a fuss ... !!!


3 comments:

  1. Very very sweet, glad you stood your ground for the clean up routine❤I think she will be a fine baker like her grandma. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how quick the learn-------take a lesson from Miss cutey--------good job Ella! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun tea party:)love k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.