Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bowling Day ...

First day on holidays ... I was invited to go bowling ...
 and be a spare for one of the teams ...
We met the other bowlers for lunch ... then proceeded to bowl 3 games ...
 It had been years since I had been bowling ...
 5 pin no less ... grew up playing 10 pin ... 
the first game was my practice run at it ... scoring just over a 100 points ... 
The second game I finally managed to get a few spares and strikes ... my score was 142 ...
 placed second on the team ...
 and my third game was just over 100 again ...
 I was asked to come back next week to bowl again as this was the first time they had won 3 games in a long time ...
 Beginners luck I guess ...!!! We had a great time ...!!!

3 comments:

  1. looks like alot of fun was had..good for you..getting sunny here, so will send you some.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, just tell them they can't keep you ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys r having a great time let me know when we can skype. Thank you so much for the cards for the kids and scarf! Just got it today...what a wonderful surprise. The scarf is absolutely beautiful put it on right away n we are going tomorrow to Donalds so the boys can use some of there gift cards.love k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.