Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 1 with the Puzzle ...

 
Oh my ... all the little pieces ... brackets and SCREWS ... 
hundreds of them ...
we started on the bed part of the unit ...
late this afternoon ...
my job was to place the screws into the pre-drilled holes ...
and Mike went along with the hammer drill ...
(thank goodness for power tools)
we would still be there if we had to put them all in with a screwdriver ...
amazed at how many screw holes there are ...
should take us a couple days to finish ...


2 comments:

  1. I am surprised you can walk away and not work through the night ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it gets all done, you will have one Great Wall bed, and so much more space..good for you and Mike to keep at it until it is all done!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.