Sunday, March 10, 2013

A New Scarf ...

Piccadilly
(Frill Seeker Fabric Fantasy)
Estelle Yarns
 
While visiting our Aunt Charlotte ...
spent some time talking about ...
crafting ... knitting ... crocheting ...
she knows my passion for it ...
and wanted to share a new fabric for scarves ...
that she had found ...
I was thrilled when I saw it ...
and couldn't wait to pick some up before heading back home ...
there was only one place in town that carried this brand ...

I was able to knit this lovely scarf ...
in a couple of hours ...
was something totally new for me ...
I will have to send Aunt Charlotte pictures of the new scarf ...
(I wonder if she has made hers yet ... ???)

I took the scarf into town to show mom ...
AND ...
I no longer have the scarf ...
mom snatched it up immediately ...
she had to have it ... !!!
Oh what joy it brings to me ...
when a little gift like this is so loved ... !!!



2 comments:

  1. I loved your scarf..adorable...no wonder you Mom has it now..looking forward to seeing what your nexts ones will look like!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good i'm sure oma just loved it!lovek

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.