Monday, March 11, 2013

Patience Required ...

Well ... today ... I decided after getting my jobs done ...
I would take some time and knit a scarf ...
from the Ribbons Yarn ...
that Dagmar had sent to me ...
It took me awhile to get organized ...
thank goodness for  guidance from the knitting instructor on YouTube ...
to view this video click here ...
This fabric is challenging to work with ...
so delicate ...
trying to keep it from twisting ... 
and not to lose stitches ...
or gain extra ones ...
is where you need a little patience ... !!

Loving every minute of the challenge ...
can't wait to see it finished ... !!!


1 comment:

  1. The colors of the scarf are so beautiful..looks like a wonderful challenge with such different yarn..maybe you will get to keep this one!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.