Friday, May 3, 2013

Planting Started ...


It was a beautiful day ... (I know it's a little early) ...
to finally get these seedlings into the ground ...
I figured that I was going to lose them either from being ...
 in the container too long ... or from a chance of frost ...
Beets ...broccoli ... carrots ... parsley... spinach ...
I'll keep a close eye on them and see how they do ...
(at least they will not be eaten by critters)
 
While I was planting ...
Mike repaired and put the composts bins inside the fenced area ...
Couldn't resist putting this little gnome ... into the garden ...
keeping a watchful over the plants ...
this little guy used to be in mom & dads garden ...



2 comments:

  1. Finally, planting time..your garden will be thriving in no time at all with all this warm weather on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you feel better ? Go fishing ,you both deserve a day of fun . M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.