Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pool & Garden ...


I spent most of the morning ...
inside the pool ... in the cold water ...
smoothing out the wrinkles in the liner ...
grateful to have a wet suit waders ...
Mike finished up the railing and installed ...
the inlet skimmer and outlet ...
Pool is completed now ...
other than filling it with water ... !!!
Another big job done ... !!!

 
I also spent time in the garden ...
laying the landscape fabric between the raised beds ...
need to pick up a few more ground staples ...
to finish the area ...
Thought I would pack down moms garden stand ...
along with a few of the shells ...
and dads little guy he had made for their pond ...

It was a great day ... 
getting close to the end of ...
the to do list ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow--- you sure are getting it done ---good job ! Looking forward to seeing all my treasures in your garden . M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your Mom, it will be so wonderful when it is all done, so great that the landscape fabric is all done and now you just have to get in the gravel. Is the pool full of water already?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.