Sunday, July 14, 2013

Crochet Friendship Bracelets ...

July 3, 2013

When Craig awoke this morning ...
he noticed that I had my coloured yarn on the dresser ...
and had asked what I was making ...
I told him that my dear friend Dagmar ...
had shared this nifty easy way to create friendship bracelets ...
and before I could finish them ...
I needed to get his wrist size ...
Once that was determined ... I had seven made before we even got out of bed ...
he was so delighted ...

James was the next to wake up ...
he wanted the same ones as Craig ... and Ella did too ... when she saw them ...
They were really interested in learning how to make the bracelets themselves ...
so I gathered up more yarn and crochet hooks ...
and began to give them lessons ...
I was amazed at how quickly they were able to start creating them ...

As you can see ... they continued to craft ... making a necklace too ...
Ella wanted one for her ankle ...
so Grandma whipped one up ... !!!
I also made up a care package of yarn ...
for the kids to take back home with them ...
as well as giving them the crochet hooks ...

I heard that they were still creating the bracelets ...
and sharing them with their friends ... !!!


3 comments:

  1. So cute ! You are one wonderful Grandma. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad they liked them, Claire loves hers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice post i like to see these your blog thanks dear! friendship bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.