Thursday, July 4, 2013

Work ... Then Play ...

June 24 & 26

The children were helping Grandma clean ...
Katie vacuumed thru the house ...
and even Nathan had a few jobs to do on my list ...

It was still cool on this morning ...
I was surprised when Craig found the sled  ...
and started sliding on the grassy hill ...
then I spotted the other two ...
sliding on the sand & gravel pile ...
who said you needed snow to have sliding fun ... ???

Warmed up in the afternoon ... the kids were bound and determined to jump in the pool ...
was just too frigid for me ... time to start up the boiler ....

After dinner activities ... a game of family badminton ...
with Ella keeping score on her little note pad ...
It was a busy ...  fun day ... !!!

2 comments:

  1. Was great you had this time together ,before the long " good by ." M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet memories you have created with the love for your family! Your Grandkids will always remember coming to your home and what fun they had with you and Mike! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.