Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Winnings ...


I was so excited when I received a call from the girls next door ...
I had purchased a raffle ticket to help support their school ...
and they had drawn my name ... 
the girls were just as excited as I was ... they knew how much I was wishing for it ...
 
Today was delivery day ...
Mike (neighbour) brought the load up to the back of the property ...
where it can be easily accessible to buck up ...
then be hauled down to the woodshed...
It was nice for Mike ... as he didn't have to haul the load a great distance ...
he was home (next door) in a matter of no time at all ...
after unloading the logs ...


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Caroline will be so happy for you! Way to go Christa...what a prize to win, I know how thrilled you were when you told me! Oh happy day! ❤️Your Mike will be so happy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation ! Lucky ,lucky girl ! So happy for you . M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky girl, I have bought quite a few tickets on firewood,but have never won.
    Good for you!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.