Wednesday, October 30, 2013

End of My Fall Vegetables ...

October 20, 2013
 
Went out to the garden ...
to start cleaning up a bit ... digging up the rest of the carrots ...
and found a whole section of potatoes that I had missed ...
It was perfect as Oma and Kurt were coming out for dinner ...
and Oma loves fresh garden potatoes ... !!!

Since I dug up the horseradish root ...
I decided to make some Creamy Horseradish  ...
It was definitely a sinus opening process ...
very potent vapours ...
but absolutely delicious ... !!!

The other roots are stored in sand in a dry cool place ... !!



2 comments:

  1. Can't believe Sumer is over ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️I bet those potatoes were a big hit with your mom...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.