Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Luck Was On My Side ....

 

We have had some horrendous weather here the last few days ...
a wind warning yesterday ...
I was out in the garden to secure the covers I had on the vegetables ...
had this eerie feeling that a tree was going to come crashing down ...
I left the garden ... looking up at the trees ... making sure I was in the clear ...
The feeling was so strong I even moved the Buick to a safer place ...
I then had gone inside to get ready for an outing ...
and when I was leaving and backing up ... I looked towards the shop ...
and seen that a tree had fallen ...
RIGHT IN-BETWEEN THE JEEP AND THE TRAILER ...
I was shocked ...
and there appears to be no damage done ...
I think when Mike comes home ... on our to-do list ...
we will be clearing more trees out...
 around the house and shop ...
Grateful that I was not anywhere near that area ... !!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ,lucky you ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best instincts and it is a good thing to follow them..could not believe it when you showed me the photos this am...glad you were out of harms way! Xo❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.