Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Heading for the Rock …

November 2, 2013

After our Breakfast … we decided to travel to Pena de Bernal …
the second largest monolith (free standing rock) in the world …


We started on our journey it was a nice day … the closer we got to Queretaro …
the temperature was dropping and clouds moved in …
We were all dressed in shorts … thankfully I brought warm clothes along …
for everyone … except for Nathan … he said he didn't need to …
It was cold and drizzly … we were not able to get very far to hike up the path …
Craig, James and I ventured out … walking around the area … so I could take some pictures …
the other 3 were sitting in the vehicle … staying warm …
(should have listened to mom Nathan … !!!)


Landscape at the bottom of the big rock …

Some of the cacti plants …

For more information on Pena de Bernal …
click
 HERE …


2 comments:

  1. Looks like another wonderful day was enjoyed..it gets cool and cloudy up in any Mtns..seems grandma knows best.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ----- like everything I am seeing ! M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.