Saturday, November 16, 2013

Morning Activities …

November 1, 2013

Katie and I went to the Golf Club … in the morning …
taking an exercise class … then Katie workout in the gym …
getting ready for her Roller Derby Meet … and I strolled around the grounds …
hanging out on the dock … watching a fisherman and the ducks …
was a beautiful relaxing spot …

Some colourful flowering shrubs … all thru the community …

The rest of the crew  …
decided to go to the driving range …
and hit a few balls …
James and Ella taking some time out from the sun …
Katie and I walked over to meet them …
It was already getting very warm … so we decided to head home …
and spend the rest of the afternoon …
relaxing around the house …



2 comments:

  1. Wow --- beautiful ,good pictures ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spot, lots of wonderful flowers, looks like everyone was enjoying themeselves❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.